Weapons for Dauntless is a type of equipment used to inflict damage on enemies. Players can improve their weapons via Crafting by adding Items they harvest from Enemies. Each weapon can be imbued with Aether to enhance your power in different ways. Infuse your strikes with these elemental abilities and even the odds against the behemoths of the Shattered Isles.
- Your axe swings can be charged with aether. The longer you channel your power, the stronger the attack. Build up enough power to unleash a deadly focused strike.
- Cap off crushing hammer combos with a devastating blast from the bludgeoning weapon’s built-in cannon.
- Build up the energy with every strike of your sword and then unleash that power in rapid-fire combos.
- Add the specific elemental aspects of aether to your attacks. Melt armor with blaze aether, turn your prey’s heart into the ice with the power of aetheric frost and send elemental shock damage rippling through every part of a behemoth. And there are reports of previously unknown aspects of aether being harnessed by strange behemoths beyond the Far Reach.
Weapon Categories in Dauntless
A fist-style weapon empowered by aether. Land successful combos to activate mantras that can buff teammates, brutalize enemies, and turn the tide of battle.
A heavy hitter for the tactical Slayer. Channel your hits to build up meter, then unleash to trigger a special attack buff. Stack it up to three times for maximum damage.
Fast hitting dual blades with S+ mobility. Swing the blades from their chains to slash from a distance, or pull yourself in for an up-close assault.
A lethal union of cudgel and cannon. Use the maul to splinter bones and scales, then finish things off with a blast from the cannon. You can even leverage explosions to dodge.
A fully-ranged option for the fleet of foot. Dance the line between close and long range as you dish out damage, buffs, and traps.
A classic weapon that shines in close quarters. Slash and slice to build your meter, then let loose with a burst of speed. An excellent choice for severing parts.
A gradual build with a powerful payoff. Inflict tactical wounds to build up your meter, then pack that power into devastating mortar rounds. The more you store, the more they hurt.
Weapons List in Dauntless
* For this section we will be listing the parts indicated for the Ostian Repeaters. These parts consist of the Barrel, Chamber, Grip, and Prism that Slayers can mix and match to create a unique type of Repeater.
They updated repeaters to have one set per behemoth.
A new weapon type was unveiled recently in the form of a polearm, they're called War Pikes.